One question that many industries have, is how to get their name and products out into the market. For one, Brand Advocates are a great resource to have. Not only is it free advertising for you, but it’s usually coming from a person that consumers trust, which results in them seeing your brand as trustworthy, and this is very important. The first step in attaining Brand Advocates is getting your product to the consumer for them to use, and ultimately enjoy the experience. The newest trend in doing so, are preparing Blogger Kits to spark the interest of the product and we can help with that!
Think of your Blogger Kit as your company’s resume, you want to put all the information on your product and keep it interesting to get the attention and interest you need. This can take form of a pamphlet, images, audio, video, product samples or a combination of all. The importance of creating an impressive Blogger Kit, is not only will you spark the interest, but you’ll be perceived as a company who is credible, and trustworthy. Taking the time to invest in this, will in result create the consumer to invest their time and money in you.
A few tips on how to create an effective Blogger Kit:
- Keep it professional, but fun
- Keep it clear and concise, so the message comes across easily
- Short and sweet, don’t use long paragraphs but instead bullet points
- If mailing out, also post online to make sure information is always kept up to date
Examples of a successful campaign include:
- A company that created a Blogger Kit to introduce a new product. There were themed kits sent out that included samples of their product, and also activities and props for a get together with friends. Not only can the consumer experience the product first hand, but now all of these props will be a constant reminder of what a great experience they had because of this kit.
- An entertainment company that uses blogger contest kits to encourage bloggers to use their audience to watch a specific new (or old) tv show or movie.
- A large retail office supply chain sending supplies/office gadgets to business around the country and then having the employees of the businesses posting pictures to blogger websites and the retailer’s websites.
If you bring your idea to us, we will execute it so you don’t need to worry. Since Fulfillment Plus Inc. caters to your needs, no project is too small or too large. Call us today to find out more!